A formula designed for most skin types for an immediate glowing skin
I am so pleased to be a part of your skincare regime to get your very best skin!
Cruelty-free not tested on animals
Just Vegan and Natural Ingredients
Focus on the Glow
After two weeks of use, 75%* reported glowing skin.
SKINCARE WITH CARE BY DR NINA BAL
Face Sculpt Serum
Lightweight, easy to absorb formula. A treatment designed for most skin types with rapidly visible effects. It provides hydration, fights expression lines, and encourages cell renewal.
The journey to your best skin starts here…
“Your skin is constantly undergoing change, triggered from within and by external factors. It is constantly reacting to everything; from the passing of time, to your lifestyle choices and the environment around you. To support your best skin from this moment on and beyond, it’s time to review your choices and your skincare regime. I’d like to introduce you to my Face Sculpt Serum which I believe will be your new best friend on your pathway to your best skin.” Dr Nina.
Face Sculpt Serum – The Formula
- ARABIAN COTTON 1%: Broad spectrum protection against photo-aging
- CROSSLINKED 2% HYALURONIC ACID Provides gradual hydration and, in turn, improves the skin, balancing both hydration and oil production. It improves the protective barrier effect.
- EXO-P 2% Makes a barrier or shield effect, preventing the penetration of pollutant particles
- GLYCOLIC ACID 0.7%: It is an acid with a very low molecular weight, and penetrates the skin easily, to soften and gently exfoliate whilst also hydrating.
- LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID 0.1% Penetrates the stratum corneum, providing water to the deeper layers of the skin, improving wrinkles.
- MATRIXYL® 2% Stimulates the production of collagen for an anti-wrinkle effect
- NIACINAMIDE 1% Vitamin of group B that balances the skin tone, and improves the look of hyperpigmentation.
- REDENSIN® 2.5% Helps plump wrinkles
- SALICYLIC ACID 0.1% To soften and gently exfoliate the skin. Antibacterial and antiseptic action.
- TURMERIA ZEN 1% Anti-inflammatory action that helps to support wound healing and improves the look of small scars.
Creating the best in class Cosmetic product for the better you
The NEW high-performance serum is over two years in the making and the passion project of Dr Nina, with more than 12 years’ experience looking after the cosmetic needs of thousands of patients.
Following the launch of the Face Sculpt Serum, Dr Nina's debut product, in this post we will go deep to explain the glow formula for the skin behind this innovative face serum. But first, let's begin with a little bit of the history behind the launch of Dr Nina's...
We have all heard the term 'radiant skin', but what does it mean exactly? The term 'radiant' literally means radiating rays or reflecting beams of light. A radiant, glowing complexion is generally considered a sign of being healthy, happy and well-rested. Lack...
Always wash your face in the morning and at the end of the day - avoiding wipes! I recommend double cleansing both in the morning to remove the active ingredients applied during your night-time routine and in the evening...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for any exciting news regarding our skincare products alongside tips and hints coming directly from Dr Nina, special discounts and more.