A formula designed for most skin types for an immediate glowing skin
I am so pleased to be a part of your skincare regime to get your very best skin!
Cruelty-free not tested on animals
Just Vegan and Natural Ingredients
Focus on the Glow
After two weeks of use, 75%* reported glowing skin.
SKINCARE WITH CARE BY DR NINA BAL
Face Sculpt Serum
Lightweight, easy to absorb formula. A treatment designed for most skin types with rapidly visible effects. It provides hydration, fights expression lines, and encourages cell renewal.
The journey to your best skin starts here…
“Your skin is constantly undergoing change, triggered from within and by external factors. It is constantly reacting to everything; from the passing of time, to your lifestyle choices and the environment around you. To support your best skin from this moment on and beyond, it’s time to review your choices and your skincare regime. I’d like to introduce you to my Face Sculpt Serum which I believe will be your new best friend on your pathway to your best skin.” Dr Nina.
Face Sculpt Serum – The Formula
- ARABIAN COTTON 1%: Broad spectrum protection against photo-aging
- CROSSLINKED 2% HYALURONIC ACID Provides gradual hydration and, in turn, improves the skin, balancing both hydration and oil production. It improves the protective barrier effect.
- EXO-P 2% Makes a barrier or shield effect, preventing the penetration of pollutant particles
- GLYCOLIC ACID 0.7%: It is an acid with a very low molecular weight, and penetrates the skin easily, to soften and gently exfoliate whilst also hydrating.
- LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID 0.1% Penetrates the stratum corneum, providing water to the deeper layers of the skin, improving wrinkles.
- MATRIXYL® 2% Stimulates the production of collagen for an anti-wrinkle effect
- NIACINAMIDE 1% Vitamin of group B that balances the skin tone, and improves the look of hyperpigmentation.
- REDENSIN® 2.5% Helps plump wrinkles
- SALICYLIC ACID 0.1% To soften and gently exfoliate the skin. Antibacterial and antiseptic action.
- TURMERIA ZEN 1% Anti-inflammatory action that helps to support wound healing and improves the look of small scars.
Creating the best in class Cosmetic product for the better you
The NEW high-performance serum is over two years in the making and the passion project of Dr Nina, with more than 12 years’ experience looking after the cosmetic needs of thousands of patients.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Maybe because the name is tagged "sunscreen," a lot of people think the application of sunscreens has to be under sun exposure only. I mean, it only makes common sense for it to be that way because of the name it's been called. However, sunscreens are to be used...
Every weather or season has its peculiarities and effects. As much as we enjoy a lot of things about different temperatures, there are still some unpleasant things they hold. The winter season, which occurs due to low rainfall, affects humans, animals, forests and...
You have a cracked corner of the mouth when you notice the corner of your mouth is dry, chapped, split or inflamed. You may notice swollen red sores at your lip corner. Sometimes it may bleed and become very painful. What causes a cracked corner of the mouth? A...
I know how it feels when you have tiny bumps on your arms. Sometimes it itches why some bumps don't itch- they are just there to disfigure your arms. Aside from the discomfort, itchy bumps on the arm can force you to ditch your sleeveless tops. You will be left...
The cosmetic world keeps evolving day by day, and people keep taking different kinds of steps to achieve their dream looks. It can be with natural ingredients or medical and surgical processes. Sitting out for a while under the sun gives a tanned look by...
For some folks, the thought of winter conjures up nightmares for various reasons. It is not just about the dry skin and the need to layer a couple of clothes during the cold winter season but also the discomfort, bleeding, and peeling associated with chapped lips....
It is believed that almost everyone has a level of facial asymmetry which may even be considered attractive. However, some people's asymmetrical faces are more apparent. A face with features that do not mirror each other may affect facial attractiveness....
Actinic keratosis is one of the numerous side effects of exposing your skin to excessive sunlight over the years. These rough, scaly patches gradually appear as you age. Aside from causing discomfort, it tells you about the risk of cancer. There are several...
Bulgy hand veins are physically evident conditions characterised by purple, blue and sometimes green prominent hand veins. While this is sometimes a casual appearance for some people, apparent veiny hands could indicate an underlying health issue. Hand veins are...
The appearance of clusters of brown or black liver spots on your skin may cause concern. Even if they are not painful, their mere existence will affect your skin's appearance. Why are they there? Do they have anything to do with the liver? How can you get rid of...
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter for any exciting news regarding our skincare products alongside tips and hints coming directly from Dr Nina, special discounts and more.